Snapnet Limited is the fastest growing ICT firm in Nigeria, focused in developing industry specific solutions, business consulting and systems Integration. We currently have offices in Lagos and Abuja, and are committed to delivering first class innovation, quality and state of the art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Finance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. We expect you to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- You should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Also, you will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Preferably writing ICAN or ATS
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.