Mudiame University is a privately-owned University in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria. The institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, and is on a mission to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology and business, and through teaching, research and community service.
The University has a vision to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses the challenges of agriculture and food safety, energy, health, manufacturing, oil and gas, security and transportation on a regional and global scale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Irrua, Edo
- Applicants must possess a good University B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed./B.TECH degree in relevant discipline from a reputable university with at least Second Class Lower Division, as well as have at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience OR;
- M.A / M.Ed / M.Sc. Degree from a reputable university.
- Applicants must be computer- literate with membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage.
What’s Great in the Job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants.
What We Offer:
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the University.
- Perks – A full-time position, Attractive salary package.
- Trainings – Periodic trainings to enhance user experience in technology.
- Sport Activity – Recreational facilities are available.
Deadline: 9th October, 2022 (11:54AM)