Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Stores Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Manage receipt and inspection of inbound materials into specialised stores e.g., Mines spares, explosives, diesel, lubricants, PP bags etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper storage of store items in line with safety requirements.
- Issue stock to user departments in line with company policies.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Maintain up-to-date records of store items, develop and submit reports of inventory levels.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the, Inventory Officer.
Education and Work Experience:
- OND (Purchasing and Supply) or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of the cement manufacturing industry trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation etc.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach.
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Possess relevant skills in basic MS Office applications and working knowledge of business Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development