Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To control all the activities in production department.
- Responsible for fulfilling the compliance of production schedule as per regulatory requirement.
- To verify and approve batch records.
- Preparation of monthly production plan of all departments and implementation of the same.
- To Guide the production executives for the preparation/review of all production related documents like BMR, BPR, and SOP etc.
- To carry out process validation products in co-ordination with Q. A. department.
- As a team leader to train and guide shop floor personnel periodically.
- Responsible for maintaining cGMP in shop floor.
- To formulate strategy and implementation of them to improve on departmental productivity.
- Co-ordinate with engineering department for periodical servicing, preventive maintenance works.
- Maintain cleaning, sanitation and hygiene in production area.
- Keep the records update.
- Reporting to Manager Works for daily productivity and achievements.
- Keep follow-up with purchase department for availability of material and spare parts in scheduling time.
- To ensure Good Manufacturing practices in all Production functions.
- To evaluate Good Warehouse practices for control & storage of RM/PM/FP.
- Implement Good documentation practices w.r.t. Regulatory guideline in SOPs/BPR.
- To develop procedures to avoid deviation in production department.
- To reconcile raw material, packing materials, intermediate, bulk, and finished products.
- To approve and monitor production activities carried out under production dept.
- To implement self-inspection program & ensure all time readiness for external audits.
- To ensure that the required initial & ongoing training of production personnel is carried.
- Responsible for handling of QMS and risk management activities related to production.
- Responsible for preparing and execution of approved annual budget.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer Literacy
- Aware with ERP System
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
Other Skills Required:
- Language literacy: English
- Communication skill
- Management skill
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Smart working.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.