Gossy Warmsprings Limited (GWS) is a subsidiary of SaroAfrica International Limited (SIL), operating in the Food and Beverage sector of the economy. Gossy Natural Spring water that has been a participant in the Nigerian water industry since 2003. With the Production facility at Ikogosi-Ekiti and the water distribution Pan Nigeria, the water is sourced from the Ikogosi Warmspring a known geographical wonder, with zero additives and naturally infused with several minerals that guarantee its drinkers health & general wellness. We give out nature in bottle, unadulterated pure Bottled water. We are endorsed by the Nigeria Heart Foundation (NHF).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Executive
Location: Ikogosi, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is charged with the responsibility of implementation of activities to achieve set KPIs, briefing, Market intelligence gathering, vendor Engagement, conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth, collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Marketing, Customer Service and Brand Plan Development and Implementation
- Ensure development of all marketing related plans and executions
- Ensure brand plans are created on time (when needed)
- Ensure 100% implementation of the brand plan created
- Brand plan Commercialization and Innovation
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure timely commercialization of projects according to the approved plans.
- Marketing Info Gathering and Insight Generation
- Accurately gather all vital and supporting marketing data that will inform and justify the entire brand plan
- Monitor competitors’ activities, pricing, and engage customers for insight generation and competitive intelligence
- Engage in brand research and consumer deep dive for trend monitoring, analysis and insight generation to drive planning process
- Promptly and proactively dealing with issues and complains coming from the customers and delivering of customer service framework
Management of Marketing Materials & Assets:
- Management of key brand assets: Storage, message and quality of content as a way of maintaining the brand imagery.
- Ensure production adheres to all production guidelines and plans
- New Product Development and Launch
- Design New production framework and work with marketing lead to deliver on new product extensions
- Collaborate with production for alignment on product design, insight generation, and consumer test
- Adequately Engage vendors involved in achievement of market/business goals
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Ensure the availability and visibility of Gossy brands in area of coverage
- Proper Shelving of Gossy Brands in line with our category objective
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her HORECA/Hypermarket/Retail outlets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of In-store activators attached to HORECA/Hypermarket covered.
Route to Market:
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Hypermarkets/HORECA/Retail outlets for effective optimization
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets/HORECA/Retail outlets within the coverage area.
- Design route for Merchandizers within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Implement the route to market for his/her area of coverage as designed in the Sales Plan
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement
- Collaborators and Vendors management
- Provides reports of functions on weekly and periodic basis as may be needed as at when due
- Any other job that may be assigned by his/her supervisor
Qualifications / Expereince
- Minimum qualifications of HND / B.Sc Holder (any discipline)
- Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Age: 25 – 32.
- Report accurately and timely
- Great communication and negotiation skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Objection handling, Business acumen, pro-active
- Maintain accurate manual and computer records
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- MS Office tools usage etc.
Deadline: 4th November, 2022.