J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by monitoring the budgets and financial forecasts.
- Computing taxes and ensuring all remittances are made before deadlines
- Coordinating the weekly and monthly stock taking
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Handling the stock reconciliation and inventory monitoring
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Monthly P&L report
- Monthly Stock Reconcilaition and Variance Report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICMA, ACA, etc).
- At least 3 years experience in related field, preferably in a fast food restaurant or the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, knowledge of i-class will be an added advantage.
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level.
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
- Working knowledge of i-class or any other accounting software is an advantage.
Deadline: 9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: That successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check.