The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the the position below:
Job Title: Chief Education Officer, GL. 14
- A First Degree (Second Class Lower) in Education or any other relevant subject plus a Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate in Education from a recognized university with a minimum of 15 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program and be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates shall apply for only one (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization
- Equal opportunity is guaranteed for all candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.