Etu Odi Communications is a full-service creative agency, that combines insightful brand strategy, creative communication, and engaging experience in helping an organization chart the course from awareness to loyalty in the minds and hearts of its customers. We aim to help clients release the potential of their brand by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated through powerful ideas around which communities of like-minded passsionistas can converge and interact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take ownership and supervision of all elements of Pitch and RFPs submission processes from end to end.
- Formulate strategic plans / business initiatives for all brands within your care; thereby organically growing the business.
- Source new business and generate suitable leads for the agency through a defined sales funnel.
- Managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem-solving, and responding to requests.
- Taking client communication briefs and converting them into creative briefs.
- Coordination of processes within the Agency from Creative, Media, and Production to achieve the smooth running of the campaign.
- Presenting and selling creative work.
- Conduct Quarterly competitive reviews of all the brands within your care.
- Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating, and seeking approval of any changes to these.
- Promptly respond and follow up on inquiries/queries from brand contacts.
- Develop and maintain a good job bag and billing system which must be shared monthly.
- Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions, and next actions.
- Working with Finance to limit write-offs, bill clients accurately, chase unpaid invoices, do reconciliations, and grow company revenue.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- Monitor and follow up on lapsed clients.
- Update the contract management system with campaign change orders (campaign delays, optimizations, etc.) and alert a team of changes that will affect revenue.
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings.
- Ensure all reports get to clients on time with zero error tolerance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 9 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.