Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Ensure Contractors work in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders that support contract services for production work in compliance with corporate controls and best practices.
- Track progress, and support Supervisors with coordinating Contractor’s compliance regarding company systems and controls.
- Oversee the administration and performance of service contracts. Ensure contract payments are executed accurately and anomalies are identified.
- Ensure payments are made to Contractors in accordance with requirements of Company agreements held with Contracts in a timely manner.
- Advise on contract risks and support the stewardship of gap closure and opportunities for improvement, assisting with prioritization where required.
- Create Service Entries and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system.
- Liaise with Contractor Representatives daily to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders.
- Foster positive, constructive relations and dialogue between Contractor and Company representatives, as well as assist in facilitating resolution to issues or problem-solving.
- Ensure sound systems are in place by Field Supervisor:
- Maintain critical contractual documentation, including SOA’s, Purchase Orders, Records of Meetings, and decisions.
- Monitor the expiration dates of contracts o Monitor and analyze the spend of contracts o Monitor the status of Invoice receipt and payment.
- Ensure contract costs are allocated to correct cost centers or end users.
- Accurate records of Agreement Numbers, Purchase order numbers and Contract Owners/Admin.
- Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS 8.1 and business requirements.
- Provide Production Department support to Accounts Payable as required.
- Help direct Contractors to in-house and external resources that can assist in achieving compliance and safe work practices (e.g.; SHE resources, training opportunities, Subject matter experts that can assist).
- Work with Contract Administrator to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts, including arranging performance reviews and meetings to identify opportunities.
- Perform assignments in a safe and diligent manner, timely inform the supervisor about any incidents, injuries, near misses and potential hazards at his/her working place or at others’ working places if witnessed
- Promptly flag with Supervisors any observed or potential controls gaps or non-compliances with Company policies.
- Report contractor compliance with all applicable ExxonMobil OIMS & CIMS standards.
- Ensure ExxonMobil’s Procurement and Financial processes are adhered to.
- Report contractor performance and status in accordance with Global Operations and EMPNG requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
- Safety leadership qualifications or certifications.
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Experience with Contract administration, with service-contractor environments preferred.
- Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments, including remote locations.
- Business and ethics compliance.
- Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
- Understanding and knowledge of the host country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills, with ability to manage discipline and performance issues in the workplace.
- Understanding of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS).
- Strong understanding of International Production Enterprise System (IPES/SAP)
- Knowledge of safety management tools and systems. (JSA, Risk Assessment)
- OIMS 8-1 system knowledge to an advanced standard.
- Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
- Solid written communication and reporting skills.
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
- Good Planning, execution, and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently
Deadline: 17th October, 2022.