Cedarville School is a co-educational, non-partisan, non-denominational school with a culture that embraces Christian ethics. Our faculty and other ancillary staff are cultured and well-trained to handle individual differences and consistent learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cultural & Creative Art Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Must possess B.Sc.Ed/PGDE in Cultural & Creative Art.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be proactive
- Must have sound knowledge of the subject (CCA).
Deadline: 22nd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.