Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist in analyzing and investigating security events and incidents to identify the root cause
- Assist with Managing and responding to requests received via emails and other Cyber Security Portals.
- Assist Proactively and reactively in supporting the IT Infrastructure, with a focus on the Microsoft 365 Enterprise workloads on premise and Azure.
- Assist in running vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports.
- Assist in awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Assist with preparing comprehensive technical and executive level reports to the Senior Executive Team on security defect SLA compliance to identify & classify risk
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering
- Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, privilege access management and DLP solutions
- Stay current on IT security trends and news
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Strong IT experience.
- Experience in the risk management sector.
- Network hardware configuration.
- Knowledge of security protocols and cryptography.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.