Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver Welfare Analyst
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full time
Department: Driver Operations
- We are looking to hire an experienced Driver Welfare Analyst who will creatively oversee all aspects of our Champions welfare, monitor and attend to the request of our Champions
- You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You will have strong analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You will do:
- Track Champion daily attendance and follow up on absent champions
- Monitor turnover and retention rates amongst Champions
- Appropriately attend to the requests of the Champions and follow through
- Track and respond to all champions personal events e.g. leave, birthdays, deaths, accidents, etc.
- Research and suggest Champions insurance options and HMO plans.
- Follow through on Champions emergency issues e.g. Accidents, harassments, Law enforcement issues, etc. and escalate if necessary
- Collection of fees for HMO, Group Life and Accident, and other forms of insurance enforced
- Conduct exit interviews for champions, collate feedback and provide recommendations
- Collect and collate information from champions and provide feedback to supervisor on issues that can be resolved.
- Conduct champion surveys and analyze the data as well continuously determine new ways to increase and ensure retention.
- Implement recognition and appreciation programs across the organization
- Encourage champion networks and committes to foster a community
- A Degree in related fields, minimum of a HND
- At least a year and above work experience
- Proven experience working in / knowledge of a recruitments or analyst role
- Strong interpersonal and communication(written and oral) skills
- Strong People Management skill
- Strong Administrative skill
- Employee engagement skill•Empathetic and approachable
- Objective, understanding and resilient
- Detail oriented
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment.
- Record/book keeping skillsRequired Qualifications
- Demonstrated high computer literacy: particularly with programmes in Microsoft Office
- Competitive Pay & Benefit
- Premium Health Insurance Benefit
- Consistent Learning & Development