Cedarville School is a co-educational, non-partisan, non-denominational school with a culture that embraces Christian ethics. Our faculty and other ancillary staff are cultured and well-trained to handle individual differences and consistent learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To teach the relevant subject and stimulate as well as maintain students’ curiosity in designatedEnglish Language/ Literature-in-English.
- To develop students’ familiarity, competence and confidence in English Language/Literature-in-English.
- To provide a challenge for every student and encourage them to achieve their potential in English Language/ Literature-in-English
- To contribute and engage in extra-curricular activities within Literature-in-English.
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets, taking into consideration the differing ability of students and differentiating work accordingly.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school policy.
- A good Educational Degree in the relevant field from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- PGDE / PGCE / Montessori Diploma or any Professional Certification is a major advantage
- Membership in TRCN is an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Evidence of prior experience as an excellent Subject Teacher and strong subject knowledge across Key Stages.
- Must be IGCSE conversant.
- Must be enthusiastic, result-driven and committed to raising the level of student achievement.
- Must exhibit a strong and passionate understanding of education and of curriculum development
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrable IT literacy to oversee reporting and communication systems.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.