Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a Premium Event Center located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Centre Business Administration Lead
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seek to hire a Business Administration Lead. You shall be in charge of managing a variety activity to ensure the optimal functionality of the event center.
- You shall handle the venue bookings, supervise all operations, business development, and sales optimization, and ensure that the location is safe and equipped for hosting events.
- They are also responsible for managing the ground and property maintenance and supervising all staff members.
- Oversee the operations, maintenance, and bookings for our venue.
- Required to work with management to create venue pricing packages
- Secure bookings, liaise with event managers and clients, and coordinate the logistics of events.
- You will also be required to manage the maintenance of the venue.
- Managing all maintenance and repairs of the venue grounds, property, equipment, and facilities.
- Ensuring that the venue and facilities are clean and organized.
- Promotes a vibrant, unparalleled event experience for the customer.
- Increase & grow the utilization of the event center
- Investigates complaints regarding the event and handles such problems in a professional and satisfactory manner
- Distributes post event surveys and follows up on issues.
- Assure the property is maintained in excellent condition.
- Manages, receives and coordinates all bookings and rentals for the Event Center and monitors results thereof.
- Trains and maintains appropriate list of available staff to meet event requirements.
- Is available to work irregular schedule as required ensuring proper coordination of events
- Managing all bookings for events and liaising with the clients to determine event requirements.
- Preparing venue hire packages and pricing options and negotiating with clients.
- Supervising all staff including grounds men, event staff, and maintenance personal.
- Scheduling and coordinating the rental of sound equipment, furniture, and other venue equipment.
- Liaising with catering services and supervising their requirements and logistics.
- Promoting the location and events through a variety of marketing channels such as social media.
- Supervising the operations of events and tending to any incidents or queries.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as insurance, booking schedules, and invoicing.
- Communicating and enforcing all security regulations and protocols.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Excellent sales person
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a venue or event manager is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent promotional ability and knowledge of marketing channels and techniques.
- Sound knowledge of safety measures and risk management strategies.
- Great interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership abilities.
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tools
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.