Tunde Adejumo & Co. is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate Firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Hostel Supervisor
Location: Idi-Araba, Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day administration of respective halls or residences assigned.
- Allocate students’ bed spaces as approved by the Student Affairs, Ensure that students follow the rules and regulations governing accommodation.
- Assist management to maintain high discipline in the hostels.
- Assist in the settlement of disputes among students.
- Monitor and report any criminal activities or suspected movement/ action in and around the Hostel and report to the Facility Manager.
- Ensure that the common room, study room, etc. are always kept in a habitable state.
- Supervise the distribution to Artisans and Hall Attendants
- Ensure that communications with the authority are properly routed and co-coordinated.
- Screen student(s) who applied for hostel accommodation.
- Attend to parents whenever they visit
- Ensure the students clean their rooms, and arrange their beds, and lockers before leaving the hostel for classes.
- Responsible for screening the school inventory on various hostel floors, and rooms and escalating to the Facility Manager in the case of damaged property.
- Attend all meetings and development programs
- Report students’ misconduct to the Facility Manager
- Organize sports activities to help improve students’ physical well-being as well as competitions, reading retreats, and programs that encourage and promote reading habits for the students when necessary.
- Supervise every other staff working in the Hall.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance & Counselling, Education, Psychology or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within an educational sector
- Experience of hostel or dormitory life as a student or staff
- Working knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic pedagogic and psychological certificate
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills for leading and collaborating with team
- Possesses an elevated level of empathy and patience.
- The candidate must reside within Idi-Araba, Mushine, Palmgrove, Onipanu, Ojuelegba, Surulere, etc.
Deadline: 14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.