MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary School, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Primary Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teacher for immediate start.
- If you are a Primary teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning and teaching; then our children need you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- B.Ed / PGDE, gained from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years Post Graduation Experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- MUST be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- TRCN certification is a Must
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this age group
- Must have well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas (English, Mathematics and Science)
- Knowledge and experience of teaching systematic synthetic phonics
- Ability to write legibly and be able to teach Cursive Handwriting
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Have effective classroom management skills and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Have thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
Deadline: 5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Must demonstrate Primary Education experience of the British Curriculum on your CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.