Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist General – Drilling Services
Job ID: R70952
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Field Operations
- Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
- Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology? Join our growing team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
- Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers. Partner with the best
- As a Field Specialist General – Drilling Services you will provide advice to external customer, third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems.
- Where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line’s tool(s) and/or service(s).
As a Field Specialist General- Drilling Services, you will be responsible for
- Developing and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while drilling services at the well site.
- Working in stimulating drilling and logging environments to provide complex solutions to the Customer.
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction
- Completing addition advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have more than 6 years of experience in an energy, oil and gas environment or industrial (or similar)
- Demonstrate knowledge of drilling, LWD and wireline tools and measurements.
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be able to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume).
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.