eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
- We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will assist with financial planning, analysis, and projection for our projects.
- S/he will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- S/he will enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making across the company, maintain the company’s operating models, and think a lot about strategy (e.g. go-to-market, pricing)
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Assist in preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models and forecasting.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Business, Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Accounting or a financial management position.
- ICAN/ ACCA is required.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Knowledge of IFRS, QuickBooks, or other accounting software is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office products (Excel, Word, etc.).
Deadline: 6th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above .
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.