An oil and gas servicing company that provides procurement, marine offshore support services and also supply of PMS, AGO and DPK, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring the company’s financial status and providing financial advisory to staff on all management levels is the core function of this role.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all company’s accounting transactions.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options. • Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments on all transactions; Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with all governmental financial policies and regulations.
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
- Responsible for handling the company’s external client’s books as funds are being disbursed and received on their behalf.
- Perform other financial & administrative tasks as they arise.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any relevant field.
- ICAN or ACA member
- 3-4 years’ experience as an accountant or finance management technical
- Not more than 40 years
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Hands on experience in using Quick books and or other advanced accounting software.
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills.
Deadline: 14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.