Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer, Telematics
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job type: Full time
Department: Vehicle Operations
- We are looking to hire a reliable and diligent Fleet Officer, Telematics responsible for vehicle maintenance, tracking and documentation.
What You’ll Do
- Install and manage trackers on all vehicles.
- Ensure every vehicle is tracked.
- Monitor and ensure all vehicles are within the primary locations.
- Provide support to Collections, Recovery and Welfare teams.
- Report any abnormal situation detected and report issues immediately to Management.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Create and fill out a job card for any vehicle that is brought for preventive maintenance to any MAX location.
- Administer champions satisfaction survey.
- Issue the vehicle exit authorization.
- A Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Accounting or any other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent understanding of inventory control principles and practices.
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Workspace.
- Good understanding of feet management.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and thoroughness.
- Track the trucks en-route to destination and back to the factory.
- Chase and follow up with truck movements on the rad.
- Report any abnormal situation detected, intervene into the situation and warn drivers immediately, hence report issues immediately to Management.
- Responsible for loss time, loss that might happen on the road due to drivers’ hidden attitude.
- Always be careful against drivers suspicious activities.
- Report always when trucks stops at certain points more than normal limits; immediately warn and hence report issues immediately to Management.
- When the need arises you will be required to be on the field with Drivers.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Competitive Pay & Benefit
- Premium Health Insurance Cover
- Consistent Learning and Development