Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Generating Revenue for the companies in WalexBiz Group
- Improving efficiency and increase profits while managing the overall operations of the company
- Managing staff, overseeing budget, employing marketing strategies, and ensuring all facets of the business runs smoothly
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Improving revenue.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Business Management or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a corporate firm.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Tech Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.