Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Animations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
- To create and develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D techniques while been able to make contents which suites organization products and designs.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Ability to use Graphics software, Photoshop, CorelDraw and Premier
- Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites.
- Support in the development of concepts and graphics for social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Design and develop micro sites, banners, video ads, rich emails, and other electronic media.
- Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics a plus
- Relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads and Facebook ads accounts
- Build accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- Test graphics across various media platforms.
- Update and reinvent static design assets into fresh animations
- Execute high quality graphic packages based on an existing designs or style-guide
- Use various tools to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets
Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Must have 2- 3 years industry-standard work experience as an animator, especially, with expertise in 2D animation, and commendable 3D Animation skills.