Dele Group is based in Ilorin, Kwara state and renowned for manufacturing quality and relatable pharmaceutical products for over 25 years. We are a leading medical consumables manufacturing conglomerate Headquartered in Nigeria. We are a group with an established portfolio of trusted brands across Nigeria’s pharmaceutical markets. At Dele Groupwe have an unrivalled heritage and entrepreneurial culture, robustly supported by our core values and strong ethical practices. We specialize in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Ranging from; Syringes, Needles, Surgical Cotton wool, Sanitary pads, to Intravenous Fluid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Financial Controller
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning for a large business within the Group and report to the Group Managing Director.
Main Duties include
- Lead, coach and develop our Finance Team and Cost Accountant.
- Responsible for Financial Planning – Lead the planning processes ensuring accurate and timely integration of volumes forecast, costing and resourcing, ensuring site management input to meet overall budget deadlines for the Group
- Financial statement accuracy – Ensure accurate monthly reporting associated with functional strategic projects.
- Staff Development – build and coach team to ensure an optimal level of support to the business and provide coaching and career development opportunities to sustain a high-performing staff.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies, SOX and accounting policies.
- Drive a Continuous Improvement culture within the Finance Department in the Group.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 16th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.