Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Digital & eCommerce
Job ID: 60051183_80396879
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island – Lagos
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- To implement, enable, maintain, scale, secure, entrench, engage and commercialise the digital platforms and functionality for Consumer and High Net Worth (CHNW) Clients in country in alignment with platform enablers; Innovation, overall segment value proposition and life journeys.
- To build and run eCommerce functionality across CHNW country in alignment with Group requirements.
- First Degree in Business or Commerce is preferred.
- Other Preferred Qualifications, certifications, or professional memberships include Computer science/digital qualification, Cloud practitioner certificate, and DevOps certificates.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience in understanding integration of digital and eCommerce sales growth around products, solutions and go-to market plans.
- Experience in the development, design and enablement of Digital and eCommerce value propositions that work for Consumer & HNW clients.
- Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integration into a segment.
- Experience in leading, integrating and delivering client solutions through multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience and understanding of digital platforms enabling other value streams teams to deliver with substantial autonomy (platforms as a product).
- Generating Ideas
- Developing Strategies
- Establishing Rapport
- Making Decisions
- Empowering Individuals
- Financial Acumen
- Risk Identification
- Risk Reporting
- Risk/ Reward Thinking
- Customer Understanding (Business Banking).