Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Service Standardization
Job ID: 80405620_80284267
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- The Service Standardization manager’s main job purpose is to ensure that service standards are attainable and achieved across all service channels as well as to promote the service culture throughout the organization whilst ensuring that the processes remain client-centric and reasonable.
- The head of the unit will need to develop service standards, strategies, policies, initiatives and budgets for the unit and work with other departments to come up with organizational standards.
- First Degree.
- Professional Qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, and/or Master in Business Management would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management or Client Relationship Management with knowledge of Risk and Financial management.
- Generating Ideas
- Articulating Information
- Providing Insights
- Convincing People
- Pursuing Goals
- Client Knowledge
- Client Retention
- Client Cross and Up-Selling