The Central bank of Nigeria ₦500M Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) loan is to enable undergraduates and graduates of universities and polytechnics to access loan to start up a business of their choice.
CBN TIES Loan Requirements
To be eligible for this grant, there are certain requirements needed by the Central bank of Nigeria. Kindly note that applicants who meets these requirements are those expected to apply for the ongoing grant.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be graduate from a recognized university or polytechnic
- Must possess first degree certificate or higher national diploma or it’s equivalent
- Must have completed the National youth services corp
- Must not be more than 7 years of post-NYSC
- Must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training.
Undergraduates of a recognized university or polytechnic can also apply for the Central bank of Nigeria ₦500M Grant.
How to Apply for CBN TIES ₦500M Grant
Applications are to be summited online via the application portal. Kindly follow the steps below to learn how to apply for the CBN TIES Loan.
- Visit www.cbnties.com.ng
- Read the loan descriptions
- Click “apply now”
- Fill the online application from
- Attach required documents
Keep checking back on a daily basis to get the latest information about the Tertiary institutions entrepreneurship scheme (TIES) in collaboration with Nigerian universities and polytechnics CBN CBN ₦500M Grant