Tendo is an app that enables anyone to start their online business without investing any capital. On its way to being the largest reseller app in West Africa by connecting merchants to buyers, it holds a high promise for young africans who would like to establish their businesses without capital to do so without stress.Tendo isthe largest reseller hub in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting an HR Assistant to work with CEO. This is a remote-friendly role with 2 days in the Nigerian Office.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assisting in building employee pipeline
- Providing clerical and administrative HR support to CEO
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Experience or Degree in Human Resources or related field with with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Must be a Graduate from a tertiary institution
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Proficient in Excel or Google sheet.
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attentive to detail
- Must own a well-functioning laptop and smartphone
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 15th November, 2022.