Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions. Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Product Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Product Analyst will conduct Market Research in relation products and products performance.
- You will work with the Research and Development teams deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) meet market need.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out market research, to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes existing products.
- Outline, analyse and document in detail functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationship between commercial and technical teams, in proper understanding and interpretation of business requirement.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new / upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specification.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s/he may recommend modifications the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyse product data, to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behaviour.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, manuals, training guides etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
Skills / Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ quality experience in a similar role.
- Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable
- Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.
Deadline: 24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.