Palmpay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022, including Egypt. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience As An IT Personnel.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
N100,000 (Net) monthly.