Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Fund Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Investment Management
- Responsible for capturing transactions in client accounts/portfolios.
- Develop and manage potential and existing relationships with internal clients by providing excellent services within stipulated time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting of income and expenses.
- Creation of client accounts and portfolios.
- Processing of inflows and withdrawals from client portfolios.
- Payment of periodic fees such as management fees, custody fees, trustee fees and incentive fees.
- Daily call-over of transactions processed.
- Regular support to relationship managers by providing valuation reports and responding to enquiries made.
- Generation of valuation reports and quarterly reports.
- Any duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Head, Fund Accounts.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior work experience.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification will be an advantage