Lopterra Services Limited – Our client, an Engineering Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Human Resources Officer
Job Code: LPT/GP/HR02
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with recruitment process including review of job descriptions, putting job adverts, screening of applications, interview and selection process, reference checks and contracting.
- Responsible for drafting, processing and recordingof all short-term consultants and staff contracts.
- Conduct exit interviews, identifying trends and recommending actions to address raised concerns.
- Draft policies and other organizational documents.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline, with an aim to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult-to-fill positions.
- Maintain an up-to-date human resource information database for assigned business groups and generate scheduled or requested reports to assist in decision-making.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of performance management systems for all staff across business groups.
- Manage the review and renewal of the medical scheme.
- Coordinate on-boarding of new staff across business units to support the learning process of new employees and follow-up with new staff to ensure adaptation.
- Submit weekly report to line manager.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc qualification in Human Resource Management or any other related field with at least 16 months relevant generalist work experience.
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Minimum of 1 year cognate HR generalist experience
- Must be able to work independently.
- A good knowledge of Nigerian employment practices and labour law.
- Proficiency in computer application including Word, Excel and Powerpoint is mandatory.
Other Key Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality.
- Effective organizational skills, attention to details and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent self-starter with strong team orientation.
- Research skills.
- Growth driven.
N60,000 net monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “LPT/GP/HR02” as the subject of the email.