Lopterra Services Limited – Our client is a dynamic renewable energy Engineering firm and Systems Integrator with a focus on providing Integrated Renewable Energy Solutions, Building Services and Security Solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Engineer (Electricals)
Job Code: LPT/AE/EE002
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a Junior Project Engineer (Electrical) who is skilled in installing and maintaining power systems including AVRs, UPS and Inverters and lives around Ikeja and it’s environs.
- As a Junior Project Engineer (Electrical) you are to conduct power audits, installatand maintain power systems (UPS, AVRs and Inverters).
- Candidates seeking career growth in professional outputs and benefits, those seeking to play a part in a life changing industry and those seeking an organization with strong human values will find this job role and company rewarding and fulfilling.
- Conduct accurate power audits
- Draft bill of quantities
- Install, inspect and commission of power systems projects.
- Carryout site surveys to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after sales and service level field support, maintenance services, on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs.
- Accurate project status reporting
- Learn to manage projects on the job
- Submit weekly report to Senior Project Engineer.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Eng or HND Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2nd class lower grade
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite skills is mandatory (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project).
- At least 2 years experience of installing UPS, Inverters and AVRs.
Other Key Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Must be willing to learn as on the job mentoring will beprovided by senior Engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- A professional affiliation is an added advantage
- Driving license
- Must reside around Ikeja axis.
Deadline: 14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates residing in Ikeja and environs..