Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Micro Merchants (Habaripay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is are looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager to expand our customer base by identifying opportunities to penetrate the market and taking actions to achieve same thereby achieving sales quotas for our growth team.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing a sales team at a regional or state level.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of sales people and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidate should combine excellent people management skill with a goal-driven mindset.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success
- Meeting/ exceeding daily, weekly, and yearly merchant acquisition targets.
- Meeting/ exceeding daily, weekly, and yearly transaction targets.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present Squad products to potential merchants.
- Demonstrating Squad product features to merchants in order to onboard them
- Providing on-going support to merchants to ensure they transact frequently and become active daily uses of Squad products
- Building strong relationships with key accounts in the region.
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals.
- Participating in trade shows, marketing storms and other market activation events.
- Gathering viable marketing insights and identifying strategies to acquire merchants.
- Preparing and submitting daily, weekly and month reports in agreed template
- Serve on one or more Product teams, using your insights from the field to inform product prioritization and product development
- Preparing sales forecasts, establishing sales goals for the region and communicating these to the marketing and sales team.
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing / Sales, or a related technical field from an accredited university
- 3-5 years in a Regional Sales Manager, Sales manager or Key accounts manager role
- Be energetic and passionate about selling
- Have a sophisticated commercial sense and be able to quickly understand the underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses
- Have an aptitude for identifying new opportunities, and closing them
- You are a strong communicator: you can write and speak clearly and compellingly, and understand how to explain complex issues to different audiences
- Have experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- You are able to analyze large amounts of data, identify useful patterns, and make recommendations based on your observations
- You are perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers and able to leverage your understanding to help customers achieve their goals.
- Be able to effectively manage Sales Agents and motivate them to achieve results
- Experience in a payment company is preferred
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.