uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by expertsin education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing studentswith a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learner Experience Agent
- We are looking for an experienced learner experience agent to help us retain our core customer base.
- In this role, you will deal directly with customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products and services, and how to retain their business.
- You would also help learners develop a plan for their academic careers that correspond with their skills and interests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Onboarding new customers by communicating the value of uLesson, and its features to potential prospects.
- Proactively engage customers at risk of churning, by identifying the root cause and proffering
- solutions to ensure they are retained and get the most value out of the uLesson app.
- Manage customer feedback and complaints effectively to continuously enhance customer experience.
- Address customer concerns and questions and overcome potential roadblocks during engagements.
- Contribute to optimizing existing processes within the company to actively enhance customer success initiatives.
- Achieve agreed-upon engagement and retention targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Conduct surveys and report outcomes to aid strategic business decisions.
- Assesses the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of learners through a variety of means.
- Contribute and implement strategies to bring customer value and drive retention and revenue goals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on customer information you access via the company’s computer systems.
- Apply a constant sense of urgency during each customer engagement focusing on customer empathy and outstanding customer service.
- Assists learners with academic planning, accountability, and/or organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (a degree in guidance counselling is an advantage)
- Experience in similar roles.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Thorough understanding of developmental expectations for students of different ages.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications indicating and stating why you are a good fit (attach an updated copy of your CV and Cover Letter) to: [email protected] using “Learner Experience Agent” as the subject of the mail.