9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Service Integration
Job ID: IRC4850
- Designs and integrates components and interfaces based on service design specifications.
- Scope covers all Charging/non-charging related requirements, including platforms and solutions deployed to serve customers(all touchpoints) and the internal business units.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative integration design solutions. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches to integration in large programs and projects.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative integration design solutions.
- Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimate on integration aspects of projects.
- Proactively monitor and mitigate risk.
- Stays up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends related to the mobile telecoms and associated industries.
- Oversee planning, designing, product & service integration, and delivery of IT solutions leveraging on standard IT frameworks. Provides integration strategy on complex Digital Transformation projects within Telecoms/IT domain.
- Responsible for end-to-end applications and solution analysis & design/integration of new products and services and/or upgrading of existing IT solutions within the BSS/OSS domain such as IN/OCS, CRM, ESB, Provisioning, Billing platforms, ERP, Salesforce automation, Big-Data, Avaya Call Center solution, Mediation, SDP,VAS platforms such as SMS, USSD, CRBT and other components within the service delivery domain.
- Oversee the integration and entire onboarding of 3rd party Digital services across the business by engaging and facilitating the design and implementation session.
- Design, architectand create complex and multi-threaded integrations between BSS/OSS/CRM andother 3rd party applications
- Participate in ITCapacity planning and management sessions to ensure proper governance, inarchitecture designs, Data Models, Product and service testing and deployment.
- Provide technicalinput into design briefs, bid submissions and project alignments
- Provide technicalexpertise and development support to the project managers and other projectstakeholders
- Strong contributorto service innovation. Supportinnovation that delivers business value and continuous improvement on platformand services;
- Responsible for thedevelopment of product platform roadmaps;
- Responsible for theidentification and management of risks related to the service delivery functionand related platforms;
- Manage relationshipwith supporting vendors in ensuring business objectives are delivered.
- Formulate policies/design processes for improvement and enforce compliance;
- Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plan in line with agreed procedures and guidelines;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions;
- Prepared/Compile agreed periodic activity and performance report for attention of Head, Product & Enterprise Solution Development.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Product & Service
- First Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science / IT or a related or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience with three years in a supervisory role.
- Work experience in designing and implementing solutions across BSS/OSS and other IT/Telco product& services stack. Strong solution design and development experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of integration /middleware technologies and core network elements(e.g. MSC, SMSC etc.) including experience of the Intelligent Networks(IN)/Charging platforms, voucher management, CRM tools, Tibco/Primeton ESB, telephony/interactive systems etc.;
- Good understanding of API integrations between systems and across a value chain.
- Strong awareness of new developments in the mobile telecom industry and integration patterns for the implementation of new business/revenue models;
- Strong IP background, understanding the networking of systems on IP layer/OSI model
- Ability to communicate excellently (verbal and written), particularly in communicating complex technical details in very simple and clear business terms;
- Exceptional analytical, creative, quick-learning and critical thinking skills
- Good team management and presentation skills.