Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We offer both Medical and Dental Services to our clients. Among the services offers include but not limited to; surgeries, General medical services, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, immunization, Family planning, ENT, orthopaedic, Children intensive care services, comprehensive dental care services , inpatient care services, Paediatrics, Ultrasound services/ECG, Emergency services, Ambulance services, Dietetics, Laboratory services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Billing Officer (Male)
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
- Monitor and record late payments.
- Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
- Investigate and appeal denied claims.
- Help patients develop patient payment plans.
- Maintain electronic medical billing software by updating rate change,
- Manage other third party portal by updating bills at the right time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science course
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a medical biller or similar role.
- Solid understanding of billing and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Excellent knowledge of HMO/NHIS scheme
- Good computer skills.
Deadline: 15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.