Mudiame University is a privately-owned University in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria. The institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, and is on a mission to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology and business, and through teaching, research and community service.
The University has a vision to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses the challenges of agriculture and food safety, energy, health, manufacturing, oil and gas, security and transportation on a regional and global scale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer I
Location: Irrua, Edo
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Medicine and evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council Association of Nigeria (MDCAN) and a minimum of Seven (7) years of post-registration cognate experience. Applicants must be computer-literate.
What’s great in the job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the University.
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants.
Deadline: 9th October, 2022 (11:54AM)