Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States and Federal Capital Territory (FCT-Abuja).
CBM International in collaboration with its implementing partners (GREENCODE) will implement the BMZ-Transitional Development Aid funded Project in Borno State, towards strengthening the resilience of vulnerable households in selected communities in Bama, Jere and Konduga LGA’s, with focus on three complementary and interlinked components in the areas of Food Security and Livelihood, WASH, Protection and Peaceful coexistence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Under the supervision of the National Coordinator, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer shall be responsible for the overall collection, summarizing, compiling, dissemination, storing and timely reporting of all forms data generated from the Project with a key focus on submission of timely, qualitative and quantitative reports to the Program Management Team, donors and relevant stakeholders.
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning:
- Track the project performances vs. project indicators
- Create and manage databases to ensure the traceability of the project beneficiaries and assistance provided
- Conduct a baseline/end line survey at the start and end of the project.
- Lead in beneficiary identification, selection and registration.
- Regularly conduct on-site monitoring and post-distribution surveys
- Carryout rapid need (including market) assessments for the project activity
- Regularly collect and analyze market price data.
- Review, clean and analyze all project data, including but not limited to: beneficiary registration, baseline study, onsite monitoring, post-activity monitoring, price data, and final evaluation.
- Work with project officers for data collection for GREENCODE implementing projects
- Provide feedback to the National Coordinator and project team on project strategies and activities;
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Preparation of monthly report
- And performed any other task as assigned.
- Have a Degree / HND in Social Science, Art, Humanities, or related field with minimum of 1 year experience in a project management, stakeholders’ relations and administration-related role.
- Have excellent computer skills including with Excel, Microsoft office.
- Have strong interpersonal skills (communication, give effective feedback and be a team player)
- Be able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistics and team needs.
- Have the ability to manage work plans including ability to work under pressure.
- Be committed to the NGO’s mission, values and policies.
- At least 2-years experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably in the NGO or INNGO sector
- Thorough technical knowledge and experience in MEAL.
Deadline: 12th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and request for competency form, fill and submit the competency form to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applicants must be resident in Maiduguri or its environs and ready to travel to field locations.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
- Equal opportunities are given to all applicants.