Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of “a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer (MEAL)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for ECW project including monitoring progress against planned activities, critical milestones and targets as well as providing support and guidance to program officers and CSO/government counterparts to ensure that the data collection, data management and reporting, are of the highest possible quality.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Coordinate Data Collection, Data Quality Management, Analysis and State Level Reporting:
- Participate in the design of programme monitoring and evaluation tools (registers, reporting templates, data bases, etc.) to track Education projects
- In collaboration with MOE, SUBEB and relevant GEPaDC staff, ensure timely data collection, compilation and reporting according to programme M&E plan
- Conduct monthly data analysis and prepare monthly programme IPTT monitoring reports
- Ensure the programme database is updated regularly.
- Support programme feedback meetings to communities, facilities and authorities.
- Cconduct of data quality assessments according to the M&E plan.
- Conducts analysis, surveys, evaluations and other research as required
- Plan, forecast and facilitate the production and supply of M&E tools and materials the supported sites
- Support the MEAL Coordinator to monitor Education and Child Protection projects across all target communities and communicate findings and progress to Program Managers
- Participate in evaluation of Education, Livelihood, Resilience, Nutrition, Social Protection, and Child Protection projects, focusing on data management of evaluation datasets.
- Support the dissemination and use of evaluation and research reports and propose Support coordination of Education, Livelihood, Resilience, Nutrition, Social Protection, and Child Protection projects monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual reviews and reports as required.
- Participate in dissemination of program information to communities, children, and other stakeholders through a regular feedback mechanism
- Support the management of the beneficiary complaints and feedback mechanism database
- Update shared drive and project team space with program monitoring documents regularly.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, B.Agric, B.Arch, BEd or B.Eng qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Deadline: 11th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your CV / Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] with the Position as the subject of the email.