The National Population Commission (NPC) is the principal data mining commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing and publishing data about the Nigerian people and economy.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to serve as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the capacity below:
Job Title: Field Coordinator (Ad-hoc Staff)
- Candidates should possess relevant Educational qualifications.
Deadline: 28th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start the Application
To be considered for consideration and engagement, all candidates must have the following documents:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Functional Gmail Account
- Gunctional Phone Number
- Functional / Operational Commercial Bank Account (NO Student / NYSC Account)
- Relevant Educational qualifications.
Areas of Assignment
- Prospective Ad-hoc staff can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are resident and will be deployed accordingly.
- The Census e-recruitment portal closes on 28th December. However, there will be temporary system closure from 7th November to 13th November, 2022 for audit and assessment.
- Application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
For More Information, Please Contact out Hotlines: 07000236787 or email: [email protected] or any of our social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria.