Devien Consult – Our client, a Hospitality Tech Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Northern Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is recruiting a Northern Regional Sales Manager to expand their business reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships to the north.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the northern region
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding company customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 + years of experience in sales with a good understanding of technology and hospitality
- Successful track record in B2B, B2G sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques.
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.