ETX.NG is the most widely used electronic transcript exchange and certificate verification service in Nigeria; allowing students & alumni, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share digital credentials in a simple and secure way. Our platform has helped thousands of students and hundreds of institutions exchange more than 20 thousand transcripts and verification responses globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a trendsetting Online Marketer to be responsible for creating and maintaining online marketing strategies aimed at promoting the brand, and generating interest in the products and services of the company.
- You should demonstrate creativity and ensure the online image of the business is effective and attracts customers.
- To be successful as an Online Marketer, you should have knowledge of digital marketing tactics, have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent writing and graphic skills.
- Ultimately, a high-level Online Marketer should be able to multitask well, display creativity and keep abreast with the latest industry developments.
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Optimizing content on the web.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and ROI.
- Marketing or Communications qualifications.
- Google Ads and Analytics certification, a bonus.
- Experience working in Online Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Deadline: 5th November, 2022.