ETX.NG is the most widely used electronic transcript exchange and certificate verification services in Nigeria; allowing students & alumni, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share digital credentials in a simple and secure way. Our platform has helped thousands of students and hundreds of institutions exchange more than 20 thousand transcripts and verification responses globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- To ensure success as a Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
- Accomplished Personal Assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mainland courier services.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record-keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Deadline: 5th November, 2022.