Credit Direct Limited a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond. Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives.
Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space. We pride ourselves with providing quick turnaround loans with little documentation, efficient processes and top of the range customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product-Portfolio Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Product-Portfolio Manager who is passionate about building products and managing portfolios that customers love and deliver the CDL’s vision and strategy.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build good quality loan portfolio, roll out products, manage relationships and stakeholders (Internal & External) and generate good revenue for CDL.
Cognitive Risk and Portfolio Management:
- Designing and implementing and overall risk management processes for the organization which includes and analyses of the financial impact of risk on the company per product
- Monitor and evaluate performance indicators of the portfolio and study the trends for business growth, product acceptance, product cycle stage, and risk levels
- Collaborate in the development of policy and process guidelines for new products or commercial initiatives
- Lead the design and implementation of Credit, Collection and fraud scoring tools
- Performing ad-hoc analytics to dig into and research credit trends
- Evaluating how changes in the macroeconomic environment (including competitor trends) impact the performance of credit portfolios
- Creating Outside-In views of consumer credit including partnerships with Credit Bureaus for Credit information behaviour
- Portfolio performance tracking and analysis
- Review Risk reports developed by Risk analyst, analyze and advise Management on Risk perceptions and recommended options to mitigate risks
- Analyze the Risk Management Reports (Net flow / trend analysis, vintage analysis, first payment defaults, and was/is analysis)
- Conduct on-going review and analysis of the credit portfolio to determine delinquency patterns and recommend appropriate action
- Provide analysis and risk recommendations through customer profiling and Segmentation.
- Responsible for all customer risk-based segment group research including extracting customer data and analyzing profiles to determine segment requirements.
- Responsible for analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cut-offs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and scoring criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Investment or a related field preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Portfolio Manager or similar role.
- Strong understanding of sales strategies and risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellence in communicating complex technical topics to both technical and C-level audiences in compelling, innovative, and informative ways while working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong content and messaging skills including building pitch decks, executive briefing materials, blog creation, public speaking, and other forms of content creation and delivery.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, create clarity, inspire confidence, own outcomes, and work well in a team.
- Ability to effectively lead and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with fast, results-driven raises
- Employee Development
- A vibrant culture and great work ambience
- A fast paced, high performing team
- Innovative and equitable compensation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About the Hiring Process
Our hiring process is set up to adapt to the needs of the individuals. In general, you can expect:
- A short HR video call.
- Subsequent calls with other management members or team leads.
- An in-depth call with the hiring manager.
- Given the level of this role, a face-to-face interview(s) will likely occur near the end.
- We respect your time and aim to move as quickly as possible.