Artemis Laboratories Limited formerly Sewell Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company located at Plot 4, Block 4, Ogun State Housing Corporation & Industrial Estate, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. The company was incorporated in April 1994 and was inspected and registered by PCN as pharmaceutical premises in 1995. It started production in 1997 after approval by NAFDAC as local manufacturer of pharmaceuticals.
Artemis Laboratories Limited is a knowledge-based company with highly professional qualified people as well as semi-skilled staff members. With these crop of workforce, Artemis is wholly committed to offering safe and efficacious products, thereby contributing to healthy development of the economy in the pharmaceutical sub-sector as well as a partner in the healthcare delivery system of the country at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all Manufacturing Activities.
- Supervision of the manufacturing processes of weighing, syrup preparation, mixing operation, filling and packaging in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Monitoring Product Standards and implementing Quality Control Programs.
- Liaision withQuality Control Departments
- Ensuring cleanliness of the Production Machinery at all times.
- Managing Labor and safety issues at floor level.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
- Identifying Training needs of staff in Production Department.
- Development and Implementation of Factory Hygiene and Equipment Cleaning Protocols.
- Development of new product formulations and improvement of existing formulations.
- And any other duties that may be assign from time to time.
Key Performance Objectives
- Achieving Production target and enhancing productivity.
- Efficient and timely handling of problems related to Production.
Key Performance Indicators
- Management Skill
- Health safety and Environment Awareness
- Effective Coordination
- Computer skills.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree
- 3 – 5 years production experience in liquid and solid (Tablet / Capsules) oral dosage forms in the pharmaceutical industry
- Conversant with cGMP procedures.
- Reports directly to the Production Manager
- Directly Supervises:
- Production Supervisor
- Packaging Supervisor
- Production Operatives.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly (Attractive and in with pharmaceutical industry).
Deadline: 11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, Resume and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.