FAW Global Service, a Human Resources (HR) Consulting firm and Manufacturals’ representative organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Awe, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for any delay during daily as well as weekly work schedule.
- Decides either to reject or use by sorting non-conforming raw and packing materials discovered during the manufacturing process after discussing with HQA
- Takes decision about where engaging man power in absence of work.
- Responsible for planning of work according to weekly program.
- Mainly supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers.
- Responsible for materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Responsible to keep all confidential matters secret and protect the interest of the company.
- Must have B.Pharm with manufacturing experience
- 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Coordinates and controls production activities. Implements production plan/targets according to GMP
- Supervises employees engage in manufacturing process and dispenses batches according to BMRs.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 27th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.