The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the the position below:
Job Title: Program Analyst GL. 08
- A Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower) in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Certificates with major Software or Hardware Renders (e. g. Microsoft, CISCO etc) may be an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable) and be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only Graduates of 2016 to date are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not be more than thirty five (35) years of age as at the time of application.
- Candidates shall apply for only one (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization
- Equal opportunity is guaranteed for all candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.