Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assist in ensuring the assembly of PPEs materials and consumables for all Projects.
- Assist in the review of ALL tender documents and compile materials required for the bid.
- Assist in ensuring the timely packaging of Pre-qual bids, technical and commercial tenders.
- Placing a copy of each bid quotation on file and submitting to the client on time.
- Ensuring the electronic control of documents.
- Ensure that delivered products are within the client’s quality expectation
- Ensure that projects meet targets and deadlines as set by BOG/ Clients.
- Act as the Project support for BOG Project management office
- Managing projects.
- Assists in the development of work plans and proposals for project improvement process.
- Assists in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Consistently apply project standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensures the implementation of the full components of fiscally running a project successfully. Documents and analyses required information data.
- Collates project documentation e.g progress and highlight reports, incident reports, etc.
- Constantly keeping track of project status and provide updates to Manager of Assigned Project and the Assistant Manager – PMO
- Ensuring all project data are accurately and adequately captured and archived
- Provide weekly status reports for on-going projects, every Friday
- Provide a weekly update at Monday morning general staff meeting
- Keep a good record of intelligence findings and guide against information leaks to non-project office team members
- Must understand, follow and uphold BOG and Client’s management QHSE Procedures and policies
- Ensure the writing of SEC cards for every observed hazard
- Ensure reduction of cost for consumables and materials used for Projects
- Ensure adequate tracking of cost against planned expenditures to avoid variation.
- Must prepare and be able to make a presentation on BOG services at end of Month three of employment.
- Responsible for the sending out of RFQ and contracts to contractors for service jobs.
- Demonstrate ability and skills to relieve the Supervisor – PMO
- Assist in development and implementation of in-house training modules
- Prepare commercial and cash flow analysis for every request and send to Supervisor for review.
- Works with the senior project analyst to ensure that project outcomes are achieved.
- Maintains project equipment and assets list.
- Assist to ensure up to date certification of assets all the time.
- Work with the Warehouse Officer and Team Leads to coordinate mobilization and demobilization of equipment to and from project site.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc with at least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Broad knowledge of the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good documentation skills.
- PMP Certification is an added advantage
- Passion to deliver
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel /Spread sheet skills.
- Analytical skills to define and solve problems.
- Relationship management
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Skill in operating project management software.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Good multi-tasking skill.