Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Integrated Well Services
Job ID: R73936
- Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal?
- Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products? Join our world class Oilfield Services & Equipment team
- Our Oilfield Services & Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities.
- Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation.
- We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Take ownership for project management
- The Project Manager – Integrated Well Services, you will be responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
As a Project Manager – Integrated Well Services, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project implementation and work packages are constraint and accurately integrated into project planning scenario as required by the project scope.
- Monitoring progress and accurate projecting work scopes. Ensuring access for relevant reports and projections are shared internally and with client.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems with planning scenarios.
- Establishing and communicating project milestones to all relevant parties, leading planning total project fulfilment activities and milestones per the contract.
- Ensuring quality and consistency in the level of detail within the integrated activity network developed by each planner.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Have at least 7 years of experience in Integrated Well Services
- Have at least 7 years of experience in a Project Management & Supervisory role
- Have experience in the field Operations.
- Have good oral and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers
- Demonstrate ability to operate in a globally spread matrix organization
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple customer projects to successful completion
- Show experience of project cost control and managing customer contractual requirements to successful completion
- Be IPMA or PMP certified.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns.
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.