eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters, and fliers, who will focus on public health-related eHealth research, as well as help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health, who should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in health ministries, departments, and agencies. This will involve some literature review, data analysis, and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Guide, contribute to, and supervise software conceptualization, design, and development for public health use
- Where fieldwork is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during fieldwork and present it to the team.
- Prepare or support the preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports, and other project documents related to the planning, implementation, or evaluation of projects.
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation, and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports
Qualification and Skills
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with stakeholders and clients and dealing with sensitive issues.
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis, and data analysis
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.